Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Exorio, Regis et Reginae mundi

Doing a quick catalog over the weekend, I realized that a number of people who are a significant part of my own life are in the midst of a process (decision-making, administrative or otherwise) that will drastically change the shape of their life in the next four to twelve months.

These are people who I have had the pleasure to watch grow into the magnificent people that they are today. What strikes me about these people is that they are about to embark on endevours that I believe will allow them to rise to the same level of prominence that I have seen them rise to in their student lives. I am immensely proud of all them.

To them I say, "Good luck and take care." However, I doubt they will need much of the first blessing.

In that spirit, here is today's question:
What event arguably had the greatest impact on the hematological structure of North America? (10 points)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That's because you are super-smart.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, but you were smart enough to listen to me.

Friday, May 27, 2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

Um the 1916 discovery of a soultion that would allow blood to be kept for several days?

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh my god, my roommates read this.

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home