Monday, June 13, 2005

Porcus Pecuniae

A few years back, my Uncle David gave me a most interesting gift for a 20 year-old: A piggy bank. It’s not one of those hardcore ones that you have to break to get the money out, it’s more practical than that with it’s little rubber stopper at the bottom. And it’s actually shaped like a pig, which is a bonus. It is perfect gift for a guy like me, since my biggest beef about this country is that it forces us to keep scads of change loose and unchecked in our pockets. Damn you, Susanna Blunt, damn you to hell! We lose change in the car and in the couch, only to argue over ownership with our roommates when we clean the basement. We pick up change on the street not for monetary gain, but for luck. I hate having change on me. So I stick all my silver change in my piggy bank at the end of the day (the pennies meet the bottom of the waste bin, I hate them so). But just the other day, I picked up my snouted little change fortress and realized that he (I drew a penis on him) is nearly full! Since it is a childish means to collect money, I certainly will not be spending the money on stocks and bonds. So what should I do with it? Suggestions and ideas for products, charities or events that I could put the money toward would be appreciated.

Question:
Give me the speed, in kilometers per second, that glass cracks at. (10 Points)

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Honestly, I was thinking about making sandwiches for the homeless with it.

Or buying CD's for me.

There are logicistical problems with the first.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

< shameless plug>
http://tylerscds.blogspot.com
< /shameless plug>

note: pennies not accepted

Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel Kaszor said...

Chris, we all know you would just throw the change at the homeless.

As for my suggestion, buy the biggest, fattest, juiciest steak you can find, grill it and eat it without anything else, no salad, no BBQ sauce, no salt, no pepper, just the pure unadulterated taste of the meat.

That or you know, buy some headphones.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home