Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nihil

South Park Characters

The South Park Characters that I 'promised' long ago are up for Welke, Catrin, Shannon and Dave. As a bonus, I included a special tribute to Mr. Harlem Spanish. Click the links, kids.

Wishlist

1.) I like my current wallet, but it can hardly compete with this.

2.) Recently I have rekindled an old, faithful love of mine, and therefore I now desire this, this, this and this. However, I only have two arms and two legs which puts me two arms and two legs short. I'm glad I have a job, because if I owned all four of these seasons, (which amount to roughly 4000 minutes), I would just keep watching them over and over. Eventually, I would stop eating, going to the bathroom and sleeping. All I would do is watch the West Wing. Now, I know what some of you are thinking: "TV?!? TV is for mindless drones with no imagination!" You are a snob. You don't think TV is worthless, you just think that saying that it is makes you better than people. You're wrong. Your historical equivalent is a rich Victorian-Era Londoner who spits on soot-faced urchins when they beg for money in the street and then remark about "the deplorable state of the Commonwealth."

3.) I wish for this to be a great movie. Based only on the pedigree of the director and the screenwriters, I have hope.

I Have Almost Nothing to Say

-On August 16th, do not buy the Sin City DVD. Yes, it's a great movie, but you will be getting hosed. A much better, three disc version is coming out shortly, which is a complete version of each book put out by Frank Miller. Of course, this is coming from the fella that bought all 6 versions of the 3 Lord of the Rings movies, and for some reason, I regard that as very different that what is happening here.

-The new Governor General is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

-I will be updating the points soon. Some interesing developments in the points may have crowned a new leader, maybe. Also, I will begin awarding prizes in September for people who have the highest point total at the end of each month.

Today's question:
What is a group of Rhino's called? (5 Points)

Moment of the Song: 3:40 of "Sadie" by Alkaline Trio.

9 Comments:

Blogger Duncan said...

How soon after Aug. 16 is the three disc set coming out?

Saturday, August 06, 2005 4:22:00 AM  
Blogger daveberta said...

Click Click. thanks again, Mr. Face.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger Anonymotron said...

I hate to crash your blog, Chrissy-poo, but am I allowed to answer if I used Google?

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:53:00 PM  
Blogger daveberta said...

I believe a group of crows is also known as a "murder of crows"

Also, a group of Liberals from Quebec are known as a "Gagliano of Liberals" :P

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger andy grabia said...

I have all four seasons of West Wing on DVD, and lots of time to watch them with. I have watched every episode, several times, and it has been glorious. Of course, real politics is nothing like that. Most politicians are intellectual lightweights, and staffers are groupies who started out with their local student group and then kissed ass to the top. The combination of the two-moron and hack-is non-partisan, leaving Joe Citizen with little substantive choice. Joe, then, stays at home on voting day to watch television, thereby getting me back to my original point, which is that I own West Wing and you do not, nah-nah-na-nah-nah.

The similarity between me and my South Park character is uncanny. How did you know I never wear pants?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I've never actually seen you with pants on, so it only stands to reason....

Check your yahoo mail.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger DMFB said...

It's worth noting, of course, that that should be spelled "Rhinos." For further explanation, I refer you to this, you idiot.

Friday, August 12, 2005 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Pleasure Motors! You're the kid at school who believes that having good grammar is a talent! YAY!!!!!!!!! Taking grammar (or anything else) on a blog seriously is really lame! YAY!!!!!

-Chris-face

Friday, August 12, 2005 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger DMFB said...

Chris,

Just because we're sleeping together doesn't you mean you get to be mean. Besides, your lack of a command of the English language puts your whole status as quiz master into doubt, in my opinion.

I always take you seriously. *sniff*

-Dave

Friday, August 12, 2005 5:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home